12 Person Crewsaver Ocean ISO9650-1 <24 hr Liferaft
In creating the 12 Person Crewsaver Ocean ISO9650 type 1 liferaft, Crewsaver have used their skills and expertise in the design and manufacture of both liferafts and lifejackets to create the most advanced specification ISO Ocean Liferaft yet. The Crewsaver Liferaft improves both safety and performance for you and your crew. It is approved to ISO9650 type 1 standards and requires servicing on a three year schedule.
This easy to transport liferaft is available packed in either a weatherproof valise or sleek, light container with side handles. For superb value coupled with high manufacturing quality and standard, this ISO9650 type 1 liferaft is an excellent choice.
Innovative design with safety features including:
- High volume of water pockets to ensure maximum stability (12 Man features 5 x 60 litre water pockets)
- A semi-rigid boarding ramp for quick, easy and safe boarding
- Tough polyurethane coated nylon canopy
- Simple zip closed canopy door
- Interior and exterior lifelines for extra safety in heavy seas
- External strobe light to aid night location by search and rescue teams
- Internal LED light
- Rainwater catcher on the rear of the canopy
- Lookout sleeve located on the side of the canopy
- Emergency ration packs available for under or over 24 hours
The ISO Ocean liferaft has a polyurethane (PU) coating and possesses the following attributes:
- Long lasting
- Abrasion resistant
- Highly resilient
- Highly durable
- Chemically inert fabric
To view the datasheet for this liferaft please click here
Not sure if this is the right liferaft for you? Take a look at our decision maker to find the recommended liferaft for your needs.