Introducing the new Sea-Safe KHYJF life raft. Much like the Seago Sea Cruiser, this liferaft is designed for coastal and offshore recreational sailing for non-coded boats. Featuring European manufactured valves and firing head, manufactured with natural rubber coated fabrics and an insulated floor.
Certified to ISO 9650-2 with an inflating arch and self deploying canopy with 56L capacity ballast pockets, this liferaft is designed with safety at the core.
Available in either a Valise or a Container with a three year service schedule and no age limit to the servicing, this liferaft is ideal for a long term leisure sailor who prioritises both safety and value for money.
- 3 independent buoyancy chambers
- Large entrance with simplified locking system
- Rainwater collector
- Internal and external lifelines
- Internal scale,
- Retro-reflective SOLAS tape
- Interior and exterior lights automatically triggered
- Packed in either a fiberglass container with 3 handles or cylindrical valise
- Range of use 0 degrees C + 65 degrees C
- ISO 9650-2 approval certified by Bureau Veritas.
Safety Equipment includes:
1 x Bailer, 2 x Sponges, 2 x Paddles, 1 x Whistle, 1 x Flashlight with batteries and spare bulb, 1 x Signalling mirror, Anti seasickness tablets, Sick bags, 3 x Hand flares, 2 x Rocket parachute, 1 x Repair kit, 1 x Hand inflator,
Buoy with rope 1+ 30 m, 1 x Floating knife, 1 Sea anchor with line
Available in 4, 6 & 8 person variants
Not sure if this is the right liferaft for you? Take a look at our decision maker to find the recommended liferaft for your needs.