Kru XF ISO Lifejacket
Available with manual, automatic and harness specification, the Ocean Safety Kru XF lifejacket is the ideal choice for coastal sailing & general water sports. .
A versatile and lightweight lifejacket that is AIS ready and features Wave Barrier technology.
- Wave Barrier technology delivers sub 5 second super-fast turn speed
- The wearer is placed on their back keeping airways raised above water
- The interlocking bladder blocks the flow of water into the wearers airways, massively reducing the risk of secondary drowning
- Easy front donning
- Rated 150N with actual buoyancy of 170N
- Side adjustment for bespoke fit
- Tailored collar for increased comfort
- Single crotch strap eliminating ride-up
- Harness and non-harness versions available
- Stainless steel D-ring for safety harness (harness version only)
- Durable outer cover
- ‘Wave Barrier’ technology helps keep airways clear
- Approved service network
Want to know more? Take a look at the datasheet here
Want something a bit more comfortable? Take a look at the next model up, the Kru Sport ADV here.
Not sure which lifejacket you need?
A member of our friendly team will happily assist you with your choice in product and size.
*Excluding bank holidays
Delivery: Courier Only Delivery
We advise you to call us when selecting a collection point to pre-arrange the collection of your order.
Click & Collect from the Suffolk Marine Safety shop is FREE of charge, and available weekdays from 8:30-17:30.
Various charges apply for marina collection points and subject to availability – please call us to prearrange Collection Point Drop off 01473 833010
Click any of the orange text above to direct you to further information.