The Ocean Safety Kru XF lifejacket
Available with manual, automatic and harness specification, the Ocean Safety Kru XF lifejacket is the ideal choice for coastal sailing & general watersports. .
A versatile and lightweight lifejacket that is AIS ready and features Wave Barrier technology.
- Wave Barrier technology delivers sub 5 second super-fast turn speed
- The wearer is placed on their back keeping airways raised above water
- The interlocking bladder blocks the flow of water into the wearers airways, massively reducing the risk of secondary drowning
- Easy front donning
- Rated 150N with actual buoyancy of 170N
- Side adjustment for bespoke fit
- Tailored collar for increased comfort
- Single crotch strap eliminating ride-up
- Harness and non-harness versions available
- Stainless steel D-ring for safety harness (harness version only)
- Durable outer cover
- ‘Wave Barrier’ technology helps keep airways clear
- Approved service network
Want to know more? Take a look at the datasheet here
Want something a bit more comfortable? Take a look at the next model up, the Kru Sport ADV here.