The new range of Active lifejackets from Seago have been designed to combine maximum comfort with outstanding performance. Available in three variations (manual, auto and auto harness) each with three colour options.
High volume buoyancy together with unique safety features, make this jacket the first choice for those with safety and convenience in mind. The introduction of the Cylinder Safe and the S Design lung features demonstrate Seagos ongoing investment in safety innovation. The 3D contour design reduces the surface area in contact with your body making the lifejacket almost unnoticeable for both men and women, you won’t know you’re wearing it until its needed.
High grade, abrasion-resistant polyester D-ring (with auto harness version) gives you a convenient way to safely clip yourself to the craft. The Seago 190 lifejacket features:
- 190 Newton buoyancy rating
- Manual or auto firing head (choose from options)
- With or without integrated harness (choose from options)
- Colours: carbon & red, carbon & navy, carbon & blue
- S type lung design for reduced wash in the water
- ‘Cylinder safe’ to keep the cylinder tightly screwed in
- Double crotch strap
- Zip fastening cover
38g CO2 cylinder
Tested to 190N
Approved by international standards:
ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket
Comes in one size. Designed to fit chest size 55-140cm and weight of 40kg+.