The Seago Classic 190 is part of their longest selling lifejacket range. It features the classic square neck shape, a one piece lung and exceptionally straightforward rearm and repack process. This lifejacket incorporates the latest lifesaving technology with excellent comfort, fast turnover in the water and high free-board to help prevent secondary drowning.
Ideal for the cruising sailor, these lifejackets are comfortable to wear and come including a pre-fitted dual crotch strap to prevent ride-up and twin back straps, as well as the following features:
- Made with heavy duty water resistant anti-tear Nylon
- SOLAS approved retro reflective tape
- Reflective piping on outer cover
- Adjustable waist belt or safety harness
- Lifting becket
- Mouth inflation/deflation tube
UML Mk5 inflator
38g CO2 Inflation cylinder
Approved by international standards:
The Seago Classic 190N is adjustable to fit adults with a 55-144cm chest and weighing upwards of 40kg.