The Travel 1003 delivers over 1,000 watts of input power and in terms of propulsion is comparable with 3 HP petrol outboard. The name says it all.
With the Travel 1003 you can discover the world on water, completely waterproof to IP67. Thanks to the on-board computer with its GPS-based calculation of the remaining range, you always have your own travel guide with you. Compared with the Travel 503, the Travel 1003 has higher overall power and offers over 60% more battery capacity, enabling a greater range. Both motors are suitable for inflatables and other small boats. The Travel 1003 will also easily propel tenders, dinghies and sailboats up to 1.5 tons.
Like the Travel 1003, the Travel 503 is available in short-shaft and long-shaft versions. Select the shaft option required on the drop down bar above.
503 S – Short Shaft measures 62.5cms weighs 13.9kg
503 L – Long Shaft measures 75cms weighs 14.5kg
With its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Travel is the alternative to a small petrol outboard. This outboard can do everything that a 1.5 HP petrol outboard can, plus its environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient.
- Audible alarm issued when battery charge is low
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage; the outboard on its own weighs only 9 kg
- No matter how or where you store your Travel – there is no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Total weight 13.9 kg (short shaft), 14.5 kg (long shaft)
- Shaft length: 62.5 cm (short shaft) / 75 cm (long shaft)