Lalizas Neptune SOLAS Immersion Suit
Lalizas has designed the Neptune SOLAS Immersion suit to protect the wearer in situations where the danger of hypothermia is great, thereby greatly increasing your chances of survival.
This immersion suit is designed to be worn in conjunction with an approved lifejacket.
The suit has been manufactured so that it is able to be unpacked, donned and secured in less than 2 min.
There is also an option available to have the suits fitted with rubber gloves, ideal for the wearer if they are responsible for the operation of rescue boats.
The Neptune immersion suit covers the whole body and comes in a highly visible red colour.
- Exceeds the latest SOLAS specifications for hypothermia protection
- Ideal for use on board ferries, offshore drilling rigs, rescue boats, man-overboard boats and for general commercial use
- Protects you in situations where the danger of hypothermia is great, increasing your chances of survival
- Made of reinforced neoprene material (5mm thickness)
- Ergonomic design
- Thermally insulated
- Diesel, oil & flame resistant
- Successfully submitted to water ingress, jump & leak tests
- Easy & quick donning
- Should be worn in conjunction with an approved lifejacket
- A face seal and flap
- 3-finger gloves
- Front waterproof zipper ankle cuffs
- Neoprene material
- Neoprene gloves or Rubber gloves
- Buddy line with special pocket case
- Extra safe zipper. Shields the suit & prevents water penetration
- SOLAS Retroreflective Tapes (70180)
*Impa Code 330169, 330170, 330171, 330172
- Ergonomically tested, per MSC/Circ 980
- Thermally Insulated: has passed all MSC/Circ 980 tests
- Diesel-Oil Resistant: has passed all MSC/Circ 980 tests
- Flame Resistant: has passed all MSC/Circ 980 tests
- Has been submitted successfully to water ingress, jump and leak tests, per MSC/Circ 980
- Stowage Temperature: -30C to +56C (Temperature Cycling Tests per MSC/Circ 980)
- Can be combined with Lifejacket Lights range
See size chart Tab for Weights and Measurements