The Compact 150 Mark II is ideal for general heavy use professional and commercial applications due to its high abrasion resistance outer cover. Small and light the design of the Compact 150 fits high on the chest to afford maximum working flexibility with minimal snagging hazards – as all snag hazards are removed to ensure safe working practice. Not only is this jacket built for purpose, it also includes optimum safety features for operational readiness indication and service requirements giving the wearer total assurance.
- High abrasion resistance fabric
- Inflation system operational readiness indicator window on the back.
- Service date information window on the back
- Quick burst zip fastening cover
- Quick release buckle
- Adjustable waist belt
- Detachable crotch strap
- Oral inflation tube
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on bladder
- Lifting becket
UM Pro Sensor Elite Inflator
38g CO2 Inflation cylinder
Approved by international standards:
EN ISO 12402-3