The Aquafloat Jacket is covering all general requirements of a demanding end-user.
Key Benefits:High collar + extra protective chin strap with touch and close fastening.
High-Visibility yellow adjustable insulated peaked hood, with built-in chin and face protection stowed in collar
ID pocket on the chest
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams
- Crutch strap for wearer’s safety
- Anti-flushing straps at arms
- Front zip closure under double storm flap with touch & close fastening
- 2 patched chest pockets with water repellent flaps + marine grade whistle
- 1 Napoleon pocket under storm flap
- 2 lower hip pockets with fleece handwarmer
- Adjustable waist belt and elasticated back waist. Elasticated drawcord with toggles in the hem
- Retro-reflective tape on hood, upper arms, wristsInner adjustable neoprene wrist seals.
Certified:EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1