The Aquafloat Trouser must be worn in combination with the jacket for wear as a two piece suit to meet full approval as a buoyancy aid.
Benefits:Reinforcement panels added to knees and seat area
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams
- Anti-flushing straps to legs with easy grip pull tabs.
- Front zip closure under double storm flap with touch & close fastening
- 2 lower hip pockets with fleece handwarmer
- Adjustable elasticated shoulder braces
- Reinforcement panels added to knees and seat area
- Zip closure and gusset at leg for ease of donning over boots
- Retro-reflective tape on ankles.
Certified:EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1