The Spinlock Deckvest 6D is a feature rich and brilliantly compact premium life jacket.
Spinlock excel themselves with the latest in premium lifejackets. Evolved from the Deckvest 5D, the latest offering has exceeded the specifications of it’s predecessor and taken comfort and performance to new heights. Every detail has been perfected on the Deckvest 6D. The fittings and fixtures are now entirely metal-free and the updated buckle system is faster and easier to use, the 6D says farewell to incremental sizing and introduces a one-size-fits-all model that’s fully adjustable to that claim. With four colours available the Spinlock Deckvest 6D features a refreshing modern design, whilst keeping the Spinlock reputation of feature-rich, safety-first lifejackets that promise – and deliver – all day comfort.
• UML Pro Sensor Elite activation system
• Improved front opening buckle with smooth body adjuster system
• Enhanced shoulder fit system for the perfect fit – every time – all day
• Enhanced back profile for clean, unobtrusive look and fit
• Hard-wearing coated fabrics in key areas
• New sprayhood design with large clear structured visor – stored away from neck
• Firing system on rear of bladder for improved comfort and reduced snagging when inflated
• 40mm Single Leg Strap with stowage pocket – extra wide, easy to find, easy to locate
• Pylon 360° lifejacket light fitted
• Lume-On bladder illumination lights fitted
• MOB1 AIS Compatible
• 5 Year Warranty on product registration
• Cutter attachment point for non-HRS models
• Optional Harness Release System (HRS) available in stock here
The Deckvest 6D is approved to the following international standards:
ISO12402-3 170N Lifejacket
ISO12402-2 275N Lifejacket
ISO12401 Deck Harness
User weight 50kg +
Size Range: 60-150cm
33g CO2 cylinder
Product weight: 1.3kg
Through Life Support:
Registering your Deckvest gives you the benefit of our unique online support, to help ensure that your lifejacket is reliably maintained. Lifejacket warranty is extended to 5 years upon registration*
• Prompts for winter care, storage and pre-season safety checks
• Access to latest online support and advice
• Updates on MOB prevention and advice
UML Pro Sensor ELITE inflator:
The Pro Sensor Elite® Automatic Inflator replaces the Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator late in 2018 (13mm shorter and 4 grams lighter than the original Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator).
This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
The Pro Sensor ELITE has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.