Crewsaver ErgoFit+ 290N Lifejacket
Enter the ErgoFit+ and its halo hood system. The industry first spray hood system works with the shape of the inflated bladder to significantly reduce the risk of water inhalation as well as heat loss.
It has been know that the addition of a spray hood inside a lifejacket can significantly enhance the wearer’s safety. It increases visibility and protects the airway by reducing the risk of secondary drowning which can result from water inhalation.
- Halo hood system for elevated airway protection
- Tailored window pocket, designed for full Exposure OLAS integration
- Slimline quick lock buckle system to provide easy donning
- Market leading bladder buoyancy distribution to maximise in-water support and airway protection
- Sculpted bladder profile for improved in-water mobility to aid self rescue
- A built-in inflatable chin support to help protect your airway
- Fusion 3D shape providing the ultimate in comfort
- Soft loop D-ring for attaching safety harness
- Three-layer cover construction for durability
- Easy to adjust side waist adjusters
- AIS and PLB compatible
- Lifejacket light fitted as standard
Not sure which lifejacket you need?
A member of our friendly team will happily assist you with your choice in product and size.
*Excluding bank holidays
Delivery: Courier Only Delivery
We advise you to call us when selecting a collection point to pre-arrange the collection of your order.
Click & Collect from the Suffolk Marine Safety shop is FREE of charge, and available weekdays from 8:30-17:30.
Various charges apply for marina collection points and subject to availability – please call us to prearrange Collection Point Drop off 01473 833010
Click any of the orange text above to direct you to further information.