4 Person Lalizas Racing ISO 9650 Type-1 Group A Less Than 24HR
The Lalizas ISO Racing Liferaft is a high quality, ultra-light and compact liferaft. The modest size provides easy storage, making the Lalizas ISO Racing liferaft the perfect choice for those vessels with limited space. Thanks to the lightweight material, it is ideal for racing sailboats that need a practical solution to space and weight restrictions.
The manufacturing technology and materials used, are inspired by the aviation industry and ensure maximum performance.
Available in sizes for 4 – 12 people, packed either in a canister or in a waterproof valise.
- Thermally insulated floor
- International orange, self-erecting canopy with retro-reflective tapes
- Twin independent buoyancy tubes containing safety valves
- Rain water collection gutter
- Ventilation and observation port
- Entrance flap which can be fully closed, with the 10 and 12 person versions including an additional entrance
- External and internal lifelines and righting device suitable for handling even by one person
- Operating temperature -15° C to + 65° C
- Stowage max height: 6m above sea level
Equipment pack includes
- 1 x Portable Buoyant Bailer
- 2 x Sponge
- 1 x Pair of Paddles
- 1 x Whistle
- 2 x Water Proof Torch and Spare Bulb
- 1 x Signalling Mirror
- 1 x Sea Sick Bag per person
- 3 x Red Hand Flare
- 2 x Red Parachute Flare,
- 1 x Repair Kit
- 1 x Bellow (pump)
- 1 x Operating Manual
- 1 x Table of Lifesaving signals
- 1 x Logbook
- 1 x Immediate Actions Card
- 1 x Throwline with Quoit
- 1 x Knife
- 1 x Drogue with 30m of line
The LALIZAS ISO RACING is manufactured and tested according to ISO 9650-1.
Not sure if this is the right liferaft for you? Take a look at our decision maker to find the recommended liferaft for your needs. #
Suffolk Marine Safety is an approved service provider for Lalizas Liferafts, Lifejackets & MOB Equipment. Enjoy saving £30 on the first service in 3 Years time when you service with us.