SOLAS Approved Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 30 hours
The ACR C-Light is a Personal Distress Light
The LED C-Light is a manually activated, steady-on personal distress light with dramatically improved operating life.
This waterproof light is tiny yet rugged, and has a 20 lumen LED that typically operates for 30 hours continuously.
The C-Light has been approved by USCG/SOLAS, and is activated manually with an easy twist on/off activation, making it an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts.
The slim, lightweight and versatile design fits easily in a pocket or hangs discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack.
The flexible lashing loops on the side of the product allow for multiple mounting options including the webbing on your backpack or straps on your life jacket.
The Velcro® strap can be secured around the lashing loops and creates countless additional mounting possibilities.
The light also comes with a clip designed to conveniently slide over your inflatable life jacket’s oral inflation tube for storing your light inside your life jacket.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- Exceedingly bright 20 Lumen White LED
- Impact resistant case
- Easy twist On/Off activation
- Uses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Included Velcro® strap used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- Included PFD clip for easy attachment to oral inflation tube
Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
This product is sold without batteries as standard, if you would like to add batteries please select the option to add batteries.
Products that include batteries can only be shipped via courier.