Icom IC-M94DE VHF Marine Transceiver with DSC & AIS Receiver
The Icom IC-M94DE VHF Marine Transceiver brings together all the features of your fixed VHF to this handy portable VHF Marine Transceiver. This is the world’s first marine VHF handportable radio that features AIS, DSC and GPS.
This is the first handheld radio that allows users to receive information by other vessels using AIS. This transceiver displays vessel traffic information on the screen, as well as an AIS target call function which allows you to easily set up a DSC individual call. Additionally, the rear distress calls can be made with the rear panel distress button.
This handheld transceiver is buoyant and features flashing lights that come from the screen, keys and rear panel, which helps you to retrieve it from the water.
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Active noise cancelling technology
- IPX7 submersible (1-metre depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Dualwatch and Tri-watch functions
- Favourite channel function
- Supports 4-digit channels
- AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker