SafeSea EPIRBs operate in the 406MHz satellite band monitored by Cospas-Sarsat, the international satellite operator, ensuring a signal can be located wherever it is activated around the globe.
E100G EPIRB incorporates a state of the art 50 channel GPS receiver for fast and accurate position acquisition.
- Manual bracket, manual release housing and float free housing options
- Extreme battery life even at low temperatures (in excess of 96 hours operation)
- User replaceable batteries with five year replacement interval
- Intuitive operating controls protected from accidental activation
- Meets or exceeds all International standards
- Class 2 EPIRB (-20°C – +55°C) for general use
- Non hazardous battery Please note – this is the GPS model.