SafeSea E100G EPIRB GPS Radio Beacon by Ocean Signal
The SafeSea E100G EPIRB is fully designed and engineered to meet the needs of all commercial, fishing and offshore recreational vessels.
SafeSea EPIRBs operate in the 406MHz satellite band monitored by Cospas-Sarsat, the international satellite operator, ensuring a signal can be located wherever it is activated around the globe.
The built-in dedicated GPS that when activated, sends a highly accurate signal of position and location, significantly reducing rescue search time.
Simultaneously the EPIRB has a 121.5MHz homing beacon and a high brightness LED strobe light for fast on-scene location.
Above all the battery operating life is the highest in the industry, the Ocean Signal SafeSea EPIRB keeps rescue services updated with your location for longer.
- E100G EPIRB incorporates a state of the art 50 channel GPS receiver for fast and accurate position acquisition
- Manual bracket, manual release housing and float free housing options
- Extreme battery life even at low temperatures
- In excess of 96 hours operation
- User replaceable batteries with five year replacement interval
- Intuitive operating controls protected from accidental activation
- Meets or exceeds all International standards
- Class 2 EPIRB (-20°C – +55°C) for general use
- Non hazardous battery
- GPS edition
Self Testing is advised on this product
Delivery Standard First Class Royal Mail
Collection available from our collection points* select at checkout
*Subject to Various Prices and Availability