Approved to IMO, SOLAS, MED, MCA and RORC requirements, this flashing light meets all relevant safety standards to keep you visible in the worst of scenarios. The Crewsaver Surface Light is suitable for all types of lifejackets by using the provided CSL fitting kit.
The light automatically activates when the small sensor at the end of the trailing wire makes contact with the water.
This light can be activated manually (both on and off) by simply pressing the orange button on the front of the main body of the unit.
- Flashing for optimum visibility at sea
- Powered by a Duracell Ultra 3v lithium-ion battery
- High powered white LED lifejacket light
- Minimum light intensity 1.3cd at 0º (req. 075cd)
- Optimum output levels exceeds 6cd
- Burn time increased to 60 hours
- Dimensions: 45mm (l) x 31mm (w) x 39mm (h)