Ocean Safety Inshore First Aid Kit
This Ocean Safety Inshore First Aid Kit is intended for smaller vessels who intend to stay relatively close to the shore. The contents of this kit will assist you in treating most minor injuries.
- Cleansing wipes x6
- Conforming bandage 7.5cm x1
- Clinical waste bag (yellow) x1
- Gloves (pair) x1
- Emergency foil blanket x1
- Eye pad dressing x1
- Face shield resuscitation device x1
- First aid guidance leaflet x1
- Large dressing x1
- Medium dressing x1
- Safety pins (assorted) x6
- Scissors tuff-cut x1
- Triangular bandage x1
- Washproof plasters (assorted) x20
This first aid kit comes in a white, plastic container that is compact and easy for storage, as well as quick use.
To see the Ocean Safety datasheet, please see here.