Ocean Signal rescueME EPIRB1
Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon
Ocean Signal rescueME EPIRB1: The worlds most compact Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon.
The rescueME EPIRB1 provides peace of mind with an impressive 10 year battery life.
The worlds most compact EPIRB can always be on hand, as its small size allows it to be easily retained within its quick release bracket or placed in an emergency grab-bag or life raft.
A simple protective tab over the operating keys prevents inadvertent activation, yet allows for easy operation when required.
The rescueME EPIRB1 also features two high brightness strobes to maximise visibility in low light conditions.
The retractable antenna provides maximum protection and a reduced outline for stowage. When required the antenna is easily deployed with a gentle pull.
- 30% smaller than other products.
- 10 year battery life 48+ hours operational life.
- 5 year warranty
- Fast accurate positioning with 66 channel GPS
- Retractable antenna
- Quick release bracket
- Secure lanyard
Satellite transmission 406.040MHz, 5 Watts (nominal)
Homing transmission 121.5MHz, 50mW (nominal)
Operation life up to 48hrs at -20°C (-4°F)
Operating temperature range -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
Standards Cospas Sarsat T.001/T.007 IEC61097-2, RTCM SC11000, IC RSS287
Important Reminder :
Remember to register your EPIRB once you have received it.
Follow this link: GOV.UK Beacon Registry
- The beacon Hexadecimal Identification (HEX ID) or Unique Identifying Number (UIN), manufacturer serial number and model
- An emergency contact for search and rescue authorities
- Your vessel name, number, call sign, Maritime Mobile Service Identity (MMSI) number, and details of the radio communications equipment you use
- If you have an aircraft – your aircraft make, model, registration mark, and details of the radio communications equipment you use